Monday, November 3, 2008

Is it Monday already???

Wow, this past weekend went WAY too fast, I even had a 3 day weekend that I really enjoyed,
Rob was gone for the weekend, the kids were barely home, and it all came to an end way too fast!

Granted, I did get alot done this weekend, I could still use another couple days of sleeping in, lounging around, then getting that burst of energy and getting stuff done. Why does Monday have to come so fast and ruin everything?

So what is on the list of things to do this week? Cleaning out both boys' enclosures, cleaning out both bedroom closets in our room, if the weather holds out - cleaning the windows, taking all the light shades off all the ceiling fans (6) and cleaning them, as well as all the furry fan blades...
I'd rather crawl back into bed than get ready and get to work :(

No comments: